Business Computing Assessment
An expert inspection of your organization’s IT can get you started toward a better business.
If your business relies on information systems to function, and most businesses today do, you know just how quickly situations can arise with your IT. By having the experienced IT professionals at NOCOLOGY do a thorough assessment of your entire IT infrastructure, including onsite and cloud-based hardware and software systems, networking equipment, printers and copiers, and data storage facilities, you can get a comprehensive view of how your business works, and how those operations can be made more efficient through strategic improvements and properly managed and maintained business technology.
Why Do an Assessment?
The grind of business can often leave an organization with an inefficient IT infrastructure.
At NOCOLOGY, we’ve seen it all. We understand that many small and medium-sized businesses, whether they utilize high-end technology solutions or not, can take their technology for granted. This oftens results in malfunctions, operational inefficiencies, security problems, etc. The end result, however, is downtime. In fact, the smaller the business, the more time is a commodity and downtime is extraordinarily costly. That’s why we not only check every nook and cranny of your network and infrastructure, we sit down with you to get a better idea what you are looking to get out of your IT.
Assessing Your Business and Its Technology
Our technicians are thorough and accommodating.
Our technicians are experts in the design, management, and maintenance of IT systems; and, how those systems are utilized. This gives us a unique advantage when tasked with making fair and tough assessments of any organization’s IT infrastructure and practices. Our tried and true method to IT assessment not only provides a schematic knowledge of how your organization’s IT works, it also allows us the perspective necessary to ask the right questions.
IT Assessment: Step-by-step
- We will speak with you about the perceived problems you and your staff have about your organization’s technology. This will give us a point of reference as we approach the assessment.
- We will ask you about the goals for your technology, and for your business.
- We inspect your IT regulations and practices.
- We inspect and inventory all hardware and software, including cloud-based assets.
- We inspect and inventory all the networking equipment.
- We inspect and inventory all peripherals.
- We inspect your backup and recovery platform.
- We inspect the storage capabilities of your business.
- We inspect your mobile device management situation.
- We inspect your organizational communications platform.
Once we’ve ascertained exactly how your IT functions and what technology assets your organization has, we then can begin to consult you on how to make your existing IT work more efficiently; and how to invest your technology budget to build additional value.
If your business is looking for increased productivity, enhance your staff’s ability to collaborate, or just get a sense of how your IT is working for you, call the technology professionals at NOCOLOGY today at (607) 433-2200.